The Physical Aspect
The school dates back to 1954. It is situated in a quiet area at Żabbar and has three outlets. The main door and gate are in Vulcan Street. The structure of the school is the typical two storey building. On the ground floor there are 14 classrooms and on the first floor there are 18 classrooms.
The school has invested heavily in a multi-media room which is frequently used for storytelling, supplementary reading, drama and music lessons. The conference room which is adjacent to the multi-media room is regularly used for parents’ meetings, staff meetings and also for exhibitions. The school also has a kitchen which is used for cooking activities.
The rooms surround a courtyard which is used for assemblies and concerts. It is also used as a play area mainly for the kindergarten children. Another play area lies on one side of the building and is used by the primary classes. Surrounding this play area, one finds a garden.